The widely respected Cisco Career Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is one of the most valued certifications in the IT industry. Anyone seeking to pursue or advance their career as a network technician, network administrator, or information security specialist will benefit from the range of theoretical and practical skills covered by the CCNA certification course of study.
Tuition for this course includes course materials and 1 year audit privilege (*restrictions may apply).
- WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
CompTIA Network+ or equivalent experience is required. Students should have at least one year of work experience with computers, TCP/IP networks, and configuring/troubleshooting operating systems at the command line.
- WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe computer hardware basics, binary and hexadecimal number systems, basic networking terminology, and internetworking concepts
- Identify the major components of a network system, including clients and servers, network interface cards (NICs), internetworking devices, media, and topologies
- Describe the functions, operations, and primary components of local-area networks (LANs), wide-area networks (WANs), metropolitan-area networks (MANs), storage-area networks (SANs), content networks (CNs), and virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Describe the major network access methods and outline the key features of each Describe the functions and operations of switching technologies
- Explain the format and significance of each of the following components to a network system: IP addressing, classes, reserved address space, and subnetting
- Calculate valid subnetwork addresses and mask values so that user/network requirements are met when given an IP address scheme
- Explain the purposes of networking addresses, routing protocols, and routed protocols
- Describe the functions, operations, and primary components of WAN technologies
- Describe the function, operation, and primary components required to provide remote access services
- Use available configuration tools to establish connectivity to the appropriate network device in order to complete the initial device configuration
- Build a functional configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Use the appropriate show commands to display network operational parameters so that anomalites are detected
- Use the appropriate debug commands to monitor network operational parameters so that anomalies are detected
- Explain how bridging and switching operates
- Explain the purpose and operations of the Spanning- Tree Protocol Build a functional router configuration to support the specified network operational requirements, given a network design
- Describe the features and operation of static routing
IMPLEMENTING AND ADMINISTERING CISCO SOLUTIONS (CCNA)
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if G-MAN CYBER SECURITY Training Center receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams. After 10 days company credits for future training will be issues.