The CompTIA Network+ Training course at UMBC Training centers prepares students to pass the globally-recognized, vendor-neutral, CompTIA Network+ exam.
Earning this certification validates that you possess the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage and troubleshoot any wired and wireless networks. CompTIA Network+ certified individuals are in-demand worldwide. With a CompTIA Network+ certification, you will prove that you have the key skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage these systems and keep your company productive.
HOW OUR COMPTIA NETWORK+ TRAINING BENEFITS YOU:
- It will prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ Certification examination
- It will also provide you with the demonstrable skills required in today’s job market
- You will acquire the necessary experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of networking career.
- This class meets the requirements for IAT Level 1 in the DoD Directive 8570
INCLUDED IN UMBC TRAINING CENTERS’ COMPTIA NETWORK+ COURSE:
- Authorized/Official CompTIA Courseware
- CompTIA Certified Trainer
- Official CompTIA Labs
- Practice Exams
- 1-year Subscription to CodeRed Cyber video training library ($249 value)
- Continuing education units for relevant courses
- Network+ Exam voucher
- Additional Exam voucher if needed (for full tuition paying students)
- Free Course Retake (Space available basis for a period of 1 year)
COMPTIA NETWORK+ CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITES
If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, the CompTIA A+ certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification. Some practical industry experience in networking is also strongly recommended.
TOPICS COVERED IN OUR NETWORK+ TRAINING COURSE
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Explore tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
- Describe how to troubleshoot network issues.
COMPTIA NETWORK+ TRAINING
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if G-MAN CYBER SECURITY Training Center receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams. After 10 days company credits for future training will be issues.