Prepare for your exam the right way with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Readiness workshop. Learn to navigate the questions and structure of the test and interpret concepts being tested. Sign up for the AWS Certification Associate exam workshop today.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level workshop, we will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
- WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This workshop is intended for:
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
- Solutions architects
- At least one year of hands-on experience designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Attended course “Architecting on AWS” or equivalent knowledge
- WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
This workshop is designed to teach you how to:
- What to expect from the exam
- How the exam is structured, including question types
- How to determine how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- How to interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- How to allocate your study time for the exam
EXAM READINESS: AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if G-MAN CYBER SECURITY Training Center receives a notice of cancellation at least 10 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams. After 10 days company credits for future training will be issues.