Dark Web Forensics Deep Dive
In this workshop you will be given a tour of the dark web and walked through the technical details of how it works. You will get hands-on experience conducting dark web investigations. This includes how to identify relevant information and how to investigate it.
WARNING: The content in this video contains potentially offensive topics and adult content. Viewer discretion advised. You must be 18 and over to take this workshop!
- An overview and exploration of the dark web
- Review of the technologies involved
- Review of existing markets
- Discussion of search methods
- How to create an identity for investigation
- Vulnerability scanning the dark web
- Breaching markets
- Crawling the dark web
- Tools used
- Onion Crawler
Base package includes:
- Instructor led training modules (1 year access)
Disclaimer: You must be 18 and over to take this workshop!
This is an in-depth workshop on Dark Web Forensics investigations including technical details of how the dark web/TOR works, a tour of actual dark web markets; and specific investigative techniques or tools for dark web investigations.
Who is it for?
This training is useful for any forensic investigator but is particularly interesting to those trying to trace data leaks, financial crimes, and cyber-related crimes. This workshop includes hands-on labs.