EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program is all about the pen test and will teach you to perform in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, as well as how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and customization of scripts and exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
The heart of the CPENT program is all about helping students master their pen test skills by putting them to use on our live cyber ranges. The CPENT ranges were designed to be dynamic in order to give students a real-world training program, so just as targets and technology continue to change in live networks, both the CPENT practice and exam ranges will mimic this reality as our team of engineers continues to add targets and defenses throughout the CPENT course’s lifetime.
CPENT Course Benefits
- 100% mapped with the NICE framework.
- 100% methodology-based penetration testing program.
- Blends both manual and automated penetration testing approaches.
- Designed with the most common penetration testing practices offered by the best service providers.
- Maps to all major Job Portals. Role Title: Penetration Tester and Security Analyst.
- Provides strong reporting writing guidance.
- Gives a real-world experience through an Advanced Penetration Testing Range.
- Provides candidates with standard Pen test for use in the field.