THIS COURSE TAKES PLACE ONSITE AT DAVIS MONTHAN AFB, TUCSON, AZ. LIMITED TO 10 STUDENTS. Exam, Courseware, Labs and Practice Tests Included. (AFCEA/NDIA/MILITARY Members use Promo code "DEFENDER" to get $400.00 off)
G-MAN CYBER SECURITY Training Centers offers a 5-day CISSP Training class to prepare students for the (ISC)2 CISSP certification exam. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification was designed to recognize mastery of an international standard for information security and understanding of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). The certification is managed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)², to recognize individuals who have distinguished themselves as experienced, knowledgeable, and proficient information security practitioners. Certification can enhance a professional’s career and provide added credibility. CISSP is an approved certification for certain job classifications identified within DoD Directive 8570.
HOW OUR CISSP TRAINING BENEFITS YOU:
- Our CISSP Training course covers the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK relevant to the corresponding professional certification exam:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- We designed our CISSP training course to increase your chances of passing the rigorous CISSP exam (The CISSP Certification exam consists of 250 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have up to 6 hours to complete the examination. For complete details on the certification requirements, visit (ISC)²’s CISSP Certification page) by providing:
- Instruction on all relevant exam topics
- Prioritization of study areas
- Test taking strategies
- Practice exam questions.
- Earning your CISSP certification helps you:
- Increase your pay
- Advance your career
- Access exclusive networking opportunities
INCLUDED IN G-MAN CYBER SECURITY TRAINING CENTERS’ (ISC)2 CISSP TRAINING COURSE:
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Official Study Guide 8th Edition
- Instructor-led training by a CISSP certified instructor
- CISSP practice exams
- 1-year subscription to CodeRed Cyber video training library ($249 value)
- Continuing education units for relevant courses
- Free Course Retake (Space available basis for a period of 1 year)
(ISC)2 CISSP CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITES:
Our CompTIA Security+ Certification Preparation course, certification, or equivalent experience is recommended.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL IN CISSP CERTIFICATION TRAINING?
The CISSP certification is designed for IT security professionals with at least four years of work experience in the information security field. Most candidates for the CISSP work in the following job roles:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
CISSP TRAINING FAQS
Is Security+ Training Beneficial For Preparing For The CISSP Exam?
We recommend students hold an active CompTIA Security+ certification prior to registering for a CISSP Training course. While a CompTIA Security+ training course will not prepare you to sit for the CISSP exam, holding a Security+ certification does signal you hold the right foundational knowledge to maximize your time in a CISSP-specific training class.
How Much Does CISSP Training Cost?
The costs of CISSP Training can vary greatly depending on whether you chose an Instructor-Led or Self-Paced course. On average, an instructor-led CISSP Training Course costs $2,195.
Is The CISSP Certification Exam Hard?
The CISSP is one of the more difficult cybersecurity certification exams available. It is ideal for experienced cybersecurity managers, executives and practitioners who understand cybersecurity from a tactical and managerial perspective. As such it is necessary for candidates to have experience in the field prior to preparing for the exam.
How To Prepare For The CISSP Certification Exam?
The preparation process, for most students, includes several months of self-study and instructor-led training to truly grasp the concepts, gain the knowledge of those who have successfully passed their CISSP exam and feel confident to tackle the test. We encourage all students through our classes and on your own self-study to truly learn the concepts and then practice exam questions extensively until you find a level of comfort with them.
What Is The CISSP Average Salary?
According to Payscale.com, the average salary for a CISSP is $113,407 annually.
What Is The CISSP Pass Rate?
An official pass rate for the CISSP exam is not published. While many training providers will publish pass rates for their courses, that data is usually derived from individuals reporting back their scores to their training providers and may not fully represent the success of all students. Without proper preparation, many candidates find the CISSP exam to be extremely difficult and it is not uncommon for candidates to attempt the exam twice before passing.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Student will receive a refund of paid registration fees only if G-MAN CYBER SECURITY Training Center receives a notice of cancellation at least 15 business days prior to the class start date for classes or the exam date for exams. After 15 days company credits for future training will be issues.